“Can you prove yourself against the real world”? A real challenge for creative art students at the 10the Annual Bonnaroo Music and Art Festival. The festival will be thrown for the 10 th time and this year Art students from Art and Design schools all over the country will contribute. The Bonnaroo Music and Art Festival is an annual giant camp festival with music performance and art exhibitions. The festival will start the 9th of June and continues to the 12th
Some of the Art Institutes Bonnaroo Student Studio projects will be
Creating the official poster and promotion T-shirt.
The graphic designs was made by students from The New England Institute of Art
The first ever Fashion Show in Bonnaroo’s hitstory
Five fashion students from Art Institutes School of Portland made the collection with an eco-friendly theme
Create a micro webpage with the theme of the Bonnaroo .
The goal of the page is to get the audience activated and involved and work as a show case for the student projects during the festival.
Watch the video below for more information about the The Bonnaroo Music and Art Festival and The Art Institutes
- 05 Apr 2013Kissed by a Superhero
- 22 Feb 2013The World’s First 3D Printing Pen
- 22 Jan 2013The City Series by James McNabb
- 21 Jan 2013Performances at the Sydney Festival 2013
- 15 Jan 2013Mind-Blowing Paintings by Roberto Bernardi
- 08 Jan 2013Amazing Illustrations on a Freezer Door by Charlie Layton
- 17 Dec 2012HP Security Focused Certification Exams
- 05 Dec 2012Top 20 Adorable DIY Holiday Cards
- 25 Nov 2012Financial Opportunities for Future College Students
- 23 Nov 2012Masterpiece Sculptures Available for Sale