Modern art is always fun, especially if you’re creative like Oscar Ciutat. If you don’t know who he is, we’ll tell you that Oscar Ciutat is a photographer from Barcelona, and today we have some of his works, so let’s check them out.
As we already mentioned, Oscar is photographer, and his photographs show some incredible examples of close-up photography. He takes pictures of everyday objects, but in order to enhance those pictures, he places small human figures on those objects, and that way he creates something beautiful. As for the objects that he is using, we can all sorts of objects such as wrapped presents, piggybanks, keyboards, books, food, coffee cups, and all sorts of other objects that you could easily find in your home.
So you see, in order to create interesting photographs you don’t need high quality equipment, all that you need is some free time and creativity, but if you’re not creative or you simply don’t have enough time, have a look at these beautiful photographs.
Protecting the Goods
Search & Rescue
Attack of the Rat
- 31 Oct 2013Celebrating Visual Arts with Sydney Festival 2014
- 23 Oct 2013A Tiny World in a Bottle
- 05 Oct 2013Top 20 Adorable DIY Holiday Cards
- 23 Sep 2013Macro Photos of Bees Showcase Stunning Natural Detail
- 02 Sep 2013Vegetables Portraits by Martin Sati
- 25 Aug 2013Hyperrealistic Drawings of Guns Pointed Directly at You
- 03 Jul 2013Beautiful Examples Of Close-up Photography
- 02 Jun 2013Amazing Ballpoint Pen Art By Vanessa Prager
- 28 May 2013Weird Oil Paint Pictures
- 05 Apr 2013Kissed by a Superhero