Modern art is always fun, especially if you’re creative like Oscar Ciutat. If you don’t know who he is, we’ll tell you that Oscar Ciutat is a photographer from Barcelona, and today we have some of his works, so let’s check them out.
As we already mentioned, Oscar is photographer, and his photographs show some incredible examples of close-up photography. He takes pictures of everyday objects, but in order to enhance those pictures, he places small human figures on those objects, and that way he creates something beautiful. As for the objects that he is using, we can all sorts of objects such as wrapped presents, piggybanks, keyboards, books, food, coffee cups, and all sorts of other objects that you could easily find in your home.
So you see, in order to create interesting photographs you don’t need high quality equipment, all that you need is some free time and creativity, but if you’re not creative or you simply don’t have enough time, have a look at these beautiful photographs.
Protecting the Goods
Search & Rescue
Attack of the Rat
- 05 Apr 2013Kissed by a Superhero
- 22 Feb 2013The World’s First 3D Printing Pen
- 22 Jan 2013The City Series by James McNabb
- 21 Jan 2013Performances at the Sydney Festival 2013
- 15 Jan 2013Mind-Blowing Paintings by Roberto Bernardi
- 08 Jan 2013Amazing Illustrations on a Freezer Door by Charlie Layton
- 17 Dec 2012HP Security Focused Certification Exams
- 05 Dec 2012Top 20 Adorable DIY Holiday Cards
- 25 Nov 2012Financial Opportunities for Future College Students
- 23 Nov 2012Masterpiece Sculptures Available for Sale