Las Vegas is known for many things but fine art isn’t necessarily the first one that leaps into many peoples’ minds. Vegas is much more famous as “Sin City” for its wealth of casinos, gambling, and entertainment opportunities, but it has plenty of options for fine art fans as well. The Bellagio’s Fine Art Gallery hosts some of the world’s finest works of arts while other galleries showcase a wide range of contemporary art.
Bellagio oozes class from each and every pore and it’s Fine Art Gallery is a perfect example of a Vegas casino adding more than a little class to the gambling experience. Different exhibitions and shows are displayed at the Fine Art Gallery but just a few of the artists featured have included Van Gogh, Picasso, Renoir, Matisse, and Degas. The small, intimate space lets art fans get up close and personal with some of the most famous paintings and sculptures in the world.
Other Vegas casinos and entertainment complexes also offer up some amazing modern art, as galleries in Caesar’s Forum Shops and other shopping centers provide the chance to not just see some amazing contemporary art but to buy it and take it home with you. You’ll find nearly every medium and style on display, including cast bronze pieces, ceramics, oil paintings, and watercolors.
If you want to relax in Vegas after a long day of art, shopping, or any combination of both but don’t feel up for braving the casino floor, another option is to play video poker online from your room. One big advantage of online casinos is that you can quickly log on and play a few hands at any time, with a no download casino getting you to the virtual tables and gambling in just a few seconds. It might seem odd to gamble online when you’re in Vegas but that’s the beauty of gambling online, as all your favorite games are immediately accessible with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- 31 Oct 2013Celebrating Visual Arts with Sydney Festival 2014
- 23 Oct 2013A Tiny World in a Bottle
- 05 Oct 2013Top 20 Adorable DIY Holiday Cards
- 23 Sep 2013Macro Photos of Bees Showcase Stunning Natural Detail
- 02 Sep 2013Vegetables Portraits by Martin Sati
- 25 Aug 2013Hyperrealistic Drawings of Guns Pointed Directly at You
- 03 Jul 2013Beautiful Examples Of Close-up Photography
- 02 Jun 2013Amazing Ballpoint Pen Art By Vanessa Prager
- 28 May 2013Weird Oil Paint Pictures
- 05 Apr 2013Kissed by a Superhero