Julian Beever is an English chalk artist who has been creating trompe-l’œil chalk drawings on pavement surfaces since the mid-1990s. His works are created using a projection called anamorphosis, and create the illusion of three dimensions when viewed from the correct angle.
Beever works as a freelance artist and creates murals for companies. He has worked in the UK, Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Denmark, Spain, the U.S., Australia, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Russia and Portugal.
Besides this pavement art, Beever also paints murals with acrylic paints and replicas of the works of masters and oil paintings, and creates collages. Amongst his other work are drawings, usually themed around music, whose size may measure up to 7 metres long by 7 metres high.
- 05 Apr 2013Kissed by a Superhero
- 22 Feb 2013The World’s First 3D Printing Pen
- 22 Jan 2013The City Series by James McNabb
- 21 Jan 2013Performances at the Sydney Festival 2013
- 15 Jan 2013Mind-Blowing Paintings by Roberto Bernardi
- 08 Jan 2013Amazing Illustrations on a Freezer Door by Charlie Layton
- 17 Dec 2012HP Security Focused Certification Exams
- 05 Dec 2012Top 20 Adorable DIY Holiday Cards
- 25 Nov 2012Financial Opportunities for Future College Students
- 23 Nov 2012Masterpiece Sculptures Available for Sale