01. Wang Xinyan, Yang Xiao, Wen Chao, Gao Yajun, Qin Lei, Zhang Shengnan, Zhang Anying, Yang Kun, Zhou Hong. Grass carp TGF-β1 impairs IL-1β signaling in the inflammatory responses: Evidence for the potential of TGF-β1 to antagonize inflammation in fish. Dev Comp Immunol. 2016; 59:121-7
02. Wang Xinyan, Guo Yafei, Wei He, Wang Ke, Zhang Anying, Zhou Hong. Regulatory roles of grass carp EpCAM in cell morphology, proliferation and migration. Fish Physiol Biochem. 2016; 42(2):423-30.
03. Wang Xinyan, Wei He, Zhao Taiqiang, Zhu Xiaojing, Yang Xiao, Chen Danyan, Zhou Hong. Evidence for pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating peptide as a direct immunoregulator in teleost head kidney. Fish Shellfish Immunol 2013；34(1):265-72.
04. Zhao Taiqiang, Wang Xinyan, Wei He, Yang Mu, Zeng Fancai, Zhou Hong, Molecular and functional characterization of grass carp squint/nodal-related 1: a potential regulator of activin signaling in teleost pituitary cells. Domest Anim Endocrinol 2012; 42, 239-248.（共同一作）
05. Xinyan Wang, Taiqiang Zhao, He Wei, Hong Zhou. Regulation of dopamine D2 receptor expression in grass carp pituitary cells: A possible mechanism for dopaminergic modification of luteinizing hormone synthesis. Gen Comp Endocrinol 2011; 173(1):48-55.
06. Wang Xinyan, Wang Yanan, Yang Mu, Zhou Hong. A newly identified epithelial cell adhesion molecule (EpCAM) from grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idellus): cloning, tissue distribution and lipopolysaccharide-induced expression in head kidney leucocytes. Fish Shellfish Immunol 2010; 29(6):998-1002.
07. Wang Xinyan, Mable, Chu M. S., Anderson, Wong A. O. Signaling mechanisms for alpha2-adrenergic inhibition of PACAP-induced growth hormone secretion and gene expression grass carp pituitary cells. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2007; 292(6):E1750-62.
08. Yang Mu, Wang Xinyan, Chen, Danyan, Wang Yanan, Zhang Anying, Zhou Hong, TGF-beta1 exerts opposing effects on grass carp leukocytes: implication in teleost immunity, receptor signaling and potential self-regulatory mechanisms. PLoS One 2012;7(4):e35011. Epub 2012 Apr 17.
09. Zhang Anying, Zhou Xiaofei, Wang Xinyang, Zhou Hong. Characterization of two heat shock proteins (Hsp70/Hsc70) from grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella): evidence for their differential gene expression, protein synthesis and secretion in LPS-challenged peripheral blood lymphocytes. Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol 2011; 159(2):109-14
10. Song Chunlei, Wang Xinyan, Zhou Hong. Molecular cloning of activin type I and type II receptors and differential regulation of their expression by activin in grass carp pituitary cells. Gen Comp Endocrinol 2010; 166(1):211-6.
11. Chen Chao, Song Chunlei, Wang Xinyan, Zhou Hhong. Molecular cloning, characterization and tissue distribution of six splice variants of activin type IIA receptor (ActRIIA) from grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idellus). Genes Genet Syst 2009; 84(5):335-44.
12. Jiang Quan, He Mulan, Wang Xinyan, Anderson, Wong A. O. Grass carp somatolactin: II. Pharmacological study on postreceptor signaling mechanisms for PACAP-induced somatolactin-alpha and -beta gene expression. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2008; 295(2):E477-90.
13. Huo Longfei Fu Guodong, Wang Xinyan, Wendy, Ko K. W., Anderson, Wong A. O. Modulation of calmodulin gene expression as a novel mechanism for growth hormone feedback control by insulin-like growth factor in grass carp pituitary cells. Endocrinology 2005; 146(9):3821-35.
14. Zhou Hong, Wang Xinyan, Wendy, Ko K. W., and Anderson, Wong A. O. Evidence for a novel intrapituitary autocrine/paracrine feedback loop regulating growth hormone synthesis and secretion in grass carp pituitary cells by functional interactions between gonadotrophs and somatotrophs. Endocrinology 2004; 145(12):5548-59.
15. Wei He, Yang Mu, Zhao Taiqiang, Wang Xinyan, Zhou Hong. Functional expression and characterization of grass carp IL-10: An essential mediator of TGF-β1 immune regulation in peripheral blood lymphocytes. Mol Immunol 2012；53(4):313-320.