01. Xiong N, Wei W, Gao F, Du MZ, Hua HL, Wang J, Guo FB*(2016) Zisland Explorer: detect genomic islands by combining homogeneity and heterogeneity properties. Briefings in Bioinformatics, doi:10.1093/bib/bbw019.
02. Ye YN, Ma BG, Dong C, Zhang H, Chen LL, Guo FB*(2016) A novel proposal of a simplified bacterial gene set and the neo-construction of a general minimized metabolic network. Sci Rep, 6:35082.
03. Wei W, Jin YT, Du MZ, Wang J, Rao N, Guo FB*(2016) Genomic complexity places less restrictions on the evolution of young coexpression networks than protein - protein interactions. Genome Biol Evol, 8(8):2624-31.
04. Hao GF, Jiang W, Ye YN, Wu FX, Zhu XL, Guo FB*, Yang GF*(2016) ACFIS: a web server for fragment-based drug discovery. Nucleic Acids Res, 44(W1):W550-6.
05. Hua ZG, Lin Y, Yuan YZ, Yang DC, Wei W, Guo FB* (2015) ZCURVE 3.0: identify bacterial genes with higher accuracy as well as automatically and accurately select essential genes. Nucleic Acids Res, 43(W1):W85-90. (IF>9)
06. Guo FB*, Ye YN, Ning LW, Wei W (2015) Three computational tools for predicting bacterial essential genes. Methods in Molecular Biology, 1279:205-217.
07. Wei W, Ning LW, Ye YN, Li SJ, Zhou HQ, Huang J, Guo FB* (2014) SMAL: A resource of spontaneous mutation accumulation lines. Mol Biol Evol, 31(5): 1302-1308.
08. Wei W, Ye YN, Luo S, Deng YY, Lin D, Guo FB* (2014) IFIM: a database of integrated fitness information for microbial genes. Database, 2014: bau052.
09. Ye YN, Hua ZG, Huang J, Rao N, Guo FB*(2013) CEG: a database of essential gene clusters. BMC Genomics, 14: 769.
10. Wei W, Zhang T, Lin D, Yang ZJ, Guo FB* (2013) Transcriptional abundance is not the single force driving the evolution of bacterial proteins. BMC Evol Biol, 13:162.
11. Lin D, Yin X, Wang XL, Zhou P and Guo FB* (2013) Re-annotation of protein-coding genes in the genome of Saccharomyces cerevisiae based on Support Vector Machines. PLoS One, 8(7):e64477.
12. Guo FB, Xiong L, Teng JL, Yuen KY, Lau SK, Woo PC*. (2013) Re-annotation of protein-coding genes in 10 complete genomes of neisseriaceae family by combining similarity-based and composition-based methods. DNA Res, 20(3):273-86.
13. Guo FB*, Ye YN, Zhao HL, Lin D, Wei W. (2012) Universal pattern and diverse strengths of successive synonymous codon bias in three domains of life, particularly among prokaryotic genomes. DNA Res,19(6):477-85
14. Guo FB* (2012) Editorial [Hot Topic: Replicating strand asymmetry in bacterial and eukaryotic genomes]. Curr Genomics, 13(1), 2-3.
15. Guo FB*, Ning LW, Huang J, Lin H, Zhang HX. (2010) Chromosome translocation and its consequence in the genome of Burkholderia cenocepacia AU-1054. Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 403(3-4):375-9.
16. Guo FB*, Lin H, Huang J. (2009) A plot of G + C content against sequence length of 640 bacterial chromosomes shows the points are widely scattered in the upper triangular area. Chromosome Res, 17(3):359-64.
17. Guo FB*, Yuan JB (2009). Codon usages of genes on chromosome, and surprisingly, genes in plasmid are primarily affected by strand-specific mutational biases in Lawsonia intracellularis. DNA Res, 16(2):91-104.
18. Guo FB*, Yu XJ. (2007) Separate base usages of genes located on the leading and lagging strands in Chlamydia muridarum revealed by the Z curve method. BMC Genomics, 8:366.