Art has been used as a tool of propaganda from its very beginnings. This hasn’t changed today, neither it will change ever. Actually, we could say that today, as never before, this kind of propaganda has reached the highest levels of its efficiency.
When Bolsheviks took the rule after the revolution in Soviet Union, they immediately create a strong campaign to advertise themselves and to discredit their opponents in the eyes of public.
Beside the strong propaganda which was has been made through newspapers and magazines, Soviets had a pretty popular way to make their propaganda even stronger. They created a lot of large posters where the political messages was the main purpose of creation.
Here you can see some of such artworks, if can call them artworks at all, to see with which kind of propaganda Russians were fighting during the communist rule.
- 05 Apr 2013Kissed by a Superhero
- 22 Feb 2013The World’s First 3D Printing Pen
- 22 Jan 2013The City Series by James McNabb
- 21 Jan 2013Performances at the Sydney Festival 2013
- 15 Jan 2013Mind-Blowing Paintings by Roberto Bernardi
- 08 Jan 2013Amazing Illustrations on a Freezer Door by Charlie Layton
- 17 Dec 2012HP Security Focused Certification Exams
- 05 Dec 2012Top 20 Adorable DIY Holiday Cards
- 25 Nov 2012Financial Opportunities for Future College Students
- 23 Nov 2012Masterpiece Sculptures Available for Sale