They say well behaved women rarely make history. Maybe so, but visionary and courageous women certainly do. They make more than history, but contribute to the awakening of the human renaissance. Nowhere is this more evident than in the art world, where for centuries women?s voices have been suppressed.
No longer! A simple perusal of the Women artists in Bukowski Auction will have you mesmerized. This month, the world?s top Nordic auction is prominently featuring Women artists who exemplify strength, courage and creative breakthrough. These are some of the most visionary and highest selling artists worldwide.
This fantastic group includes Maria Friberg, whose masterpiece ?lm short of the breaths of George W. Bush got worldwide renown; Mamma Anderson, both classic and new in the school of Swedish narrative expressionism; Cecelia Edefalk, who explores the artistic links between spirituality and existentialism and Linn Ferstrom, revered for use of wild, exotic colors and gorgeous landscapes. The contemporary sale also boasts works by Yayoi Kusama and Diane Arbus.
This year, Women artists reign supreme at the top Nordic auction. Check out Bukowskis selection, available through online auctions and private sales. You will see works that not only make history, but awaken the senses to life in the present.
- 05 Apr 2013Kissed by a Superhero
- 22 Feb 2013The World’s First 3D Printing Pen
- 22 Jan 2013The City Series by James McNabb
- 21 Jan 2013Performances at the Sydney Festival 2013
- 15 Jan 2013Mind-Blowing Paintings by Roberto Bernardi
- 08 Jan 2013Amazing Illustrations on a Freezer Door by Charlie Layton
- 17 Dec 2012HP Security Focused Certification Exams
- 05 Dec 2012Top 20 Adorable DIY Holiday Cards
- 25 Nov 2012Financial Opportunities for Future College Students
- 23 Nov 2012Masterpiece Sculptures Available for Sale